East-West Gala Chorus is a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we collect about you?
Data that we collect may include your contacting details (name, title, postal /email address), professional information about you (such as job title, qualifications and experience).
How do we collect your personal data?
- when you contact us by whatever means;
- when you make enquiries;
- through providing our services to you;
- when you give us information, for example by giving us your business card,
- when we collect publicly available information about you or your business;
- when we take photographic images of you at one of our EWGC events.
We do not collect personal data from public sources without your knowledge or instruction.
We do not collect personal data when you visit our website www.eastwestgalachorus.com
We do not supply any personal data to any third party organisation for marketing purposes.
Why do we collect data from you?
We may collect data from you for purposes of, for example:
- maintaining proper records in relation to your membership
- maintaining proper records in relation to any contractual agreements;
- to contact you for occasional correspondence and general exchange of information in relation to our vocal training group and events.
Where legally permitted we may also collect more sensitive data such as health data.
We may use limited data which is publicly available for our marketing purposes.
We will assume that your participation in any EWGC events gives automatic authorisation to use photographic or video images of you for inclusion on our website or for other limited marketing material unless you specifically notify a member of EWGC to withdraw your permission at such events.
Cookies/ Other websites
How to contact us